- Attract an average of 30% new donors*
- Keep donations regardless of advancement
- Earn increased exposure for your nonprofit organization through localized advertising
- Leverage the energy and excitement around the annual college basketball tournament for your own team of board members, staff, volunteers, and donors!
- Promote a $1 minimum donation to encourage participation
- Enjoy the all-inclusive, low cost credit card processing, marketing support, and administrative fee of 4.7% + $0.30 per donation we're able to provide as a fellow 501(c)3 organization
How It Works
Think of the annual, 64-team college basketball tournament, but replace the teams with nonprofit organizations.
Now, instead of scoring baskets for points, points are scored by donating online at bracketsforgood.org ($1 = 1 point). Also, instead of 40 minute games, our rounds are up to a week long and the nonprofit that wins the championship round will receive up to a $10,000 grand prize donation in addition to the money they raised each round.
Founded in 2011, Brackets For Good is a charitable, 501(c)3 nonprofit organization based in Indianapolis. We're focused on helping other nonprofits generate awareness, grab the attention of new donors, and rally internal teams around a free-to-play, bracket-style fundraising tournament where everybody wins.
Thanks to our continued support, we're thrilled to be expanding into more philanthropic communities around the country.
We've helped raise over $2.7M for participating nonprofit organizations.
March 2016 – We hosted five 64-team tournaments, which took place in Indianapolis, Louisville, St. Louis, Ann Arbor Area, and the Twin Cities raising over $1,400,000 for participating nonprofits.
March 2015 – We hosted two 64-team tournaments. One in Indianapolis and one in Louisville and raised over $840,000 for participating nonprofits.
March 2014 – Our first 64-team tournament in Indianapolis helped raise $350,000 for participating tournaments.
March 2013 – Our first 16-team tournament raised $85,000 for participating nonprofits in Indianapolis.
March 2012 – Our first 8-team tournament raised $35,000 for participating nonprofits in Indianapolis.